Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mrs. Weasley's Rock Cakes Updated

So, I realised that my conversion skills from metric to imperial really blow, so I had to change the recipe to the correct conversion. The original recipe I posted was a half recipe, so I just had to change the half recipe to metric... Before the metric recipe was the whole recipe, and I converted it to imperial in a half recipe not knowing that my conversion was off. However, the conversion to imperial turned out to be an exact half recipe, so the Americans were making half recipes and the metric users were making the full recipe. I'm really sorry for this, now the metric users can have a half recipe, and the Americans can have a full recipe. So, I have updated it to give the correct imperial conversion.

Here is the link to Mrs. Weasley's Rock Cakes Updated

Stumble Upon Toolbar


Powered by Blogger